The Dirty Thirty... 30 unknown facts/secrets about yourself
did this. Now it's my turn.
1. When was the last time you shaved your legs?
Afternoon shower, 4 p.m.
2. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.?
Sleeping. Slept blissfully until 9.
3. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Just got in from a boat ride, so I was putting things away.
4. Are you any good at math?
Nyet. I blame math for me not having my Bachelor's. It's all
5. Your prom night?
It was good.
6. Do you have any famous ancestors?
Not that I know of. There could be some famous viking back there somewhere, though.
7. Have you ever taken out a loan to pay for school?
8. Do you know the words to the song on your song on Myspace?
9. Last thing received in the mail?A book
from Amazon. Also, like seven brochures from local lawyers that are willing to defend my illegal-lane-change ticket. Good thing I wasn't trying to hide that little boo-boo from anyone.
10. How many different beverages have you drank today?
Oh jesus. Coffee with brunch, fruitwater on the bike ride back, water, half a bottle of G.T. Kombucha tea
, sangria on the boat, then a hot chocolate with kahlua on the boat ride home from the restaurant. Then water with a splash of mango juice when I got home. Mind you, this is not a normal day. Usually it's a cup of coffee in the morning, water (sometimes with juice splashed in), and some Kombucha if I'm lucky enough to have some on hand.
11. Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to?
Ha ha ha ha, Color Me Badd with Dawn.
12. Do you ever leave messages on people's answering machine?
Sometimes, often rambling if I do. So sometimes I spare the folks I'm calling and just hang up instead.Why are there a bunch of missing numbers?
14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
16. What is out your back door?
At my house, a nice lush Florida yard with lots of birds, annoying blue jays, and the occasional feline. But I'm never there anymore. Outside Chris's is a swimming pool and three lovely little puggles.
17. Any plans for Friday night?
Nope, and I doubt there will be! We have to be in Miami at 8 on Saturday!
18. Do you like the ocean?Definativamente
. It's a great part about South Florida; even now, when I'm not diving, I still usually take A1A if I'm not in a rush.
19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different kinds of popcorn?
20. Have you ever been to a planetarium?
At BCC, a year or two ago.
22. Something you are excited about?
Getting Christmas shopping done this week. Going to Key West this weekend.
23. If you could smack the ever living shit out of anyone rightnow who would it be?
Hmm, no one. This is kind of an angry
question, isn't it?
24. Are any of your great-grandparents still alive?
25. Describe your keychain:
It used to be out of hand; I looked like a janitor or something. So I cleared off all the mystery and old place/office keys and the unnecessary keychains. So right now it's just a little flashlight thing and a lanyard to wear around my neck. PetsMart card. Petco card. And four keys.
26. Where do you keep your change?
In the bottom of my cavernous purse, from where sometimes it gets transferred to the overflowing "Maid Fund" piggy bank on my dresser.
27. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group?
I had to give a presentation at our last meeting when my boss got called out for something urgent. But only to, like, eight people. I try to avoid these types of things usually, so it's been a while.. Maybe the last time I gave a go at speech class. We had to give a self biography. When I ran down a description of my family, mentioning my dad made my lip start to quiver and eyes tear up. It was ridiculously not
cool. Yeah, next time I think I'll leave that out.
28. What kind of winter coat do you have?
Winter coat? Ha! I have a lightweight polarfleece coat, and that's as much as I need. Winter is for suckaaaas, baby.
29. What was the weather like on your graduation?
No recuerdo, though I'm guessing it was decent. Ma never showed up to give me a ride to the school, so I had to walk. It turned out she had run out of gas. Ha.
30. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?
I usually leave it open a crack so my kitties can come in and out as they please. Then Ellie can sit and watch me sleep and, the minute I open my eyes, pounce on the bed and chirp for attention. :) It's actually quite a nice way to wake up.