Three-day weekend ahead!
Ahh! A long weekend! And we have no plans! Well, hardly any! Yay! :)
So far, we have plans to:
- Turn the Mercedes to the dealership. Two months early. It started being funny in the last couple of miles on the drive home from Orlando, which sealed the car's fate. It's a lovely car and a blast to drive, but a complete lemon. The last time it was driven, when Chris's sister and her fiance drove it to Orlando a few weeks ago, the convertible top got stuck in the "up" position and they had to take it to the dealership, get a loaner, etc. This time, the RPMs started going nuts. What-evah.
- Sunday is the Hoes' babies' baptism. I have to find something red to wear! After that, we're going to swing down to the Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden in Coral Gables. After Epcot, I'm dying to see more pretty plants. :)
- Go to the Asian market so I can get some jackfruit. It'll be canned jackfruit, but that is certainly better than no jackfruit. I also hope they have mangosteen! Or maybe durian. Also, go to Whole Foods Market as they have lychee fruit now! I think I officially have to accept that I am what is known as a foodie. :D
- Do some homework. But let's not concentrate on that... (Lord knows I
- We were going to do some shore diving this weekend, but the seas are not all cooperating with that plan, so instead maybe we'll just play in the pool with the puppies.
I'm very excited. :) I love
You know what else I'm excited about? THE CAYMAN ISLANDS. Very, very excited. Yes, it's over two months away, but that doesn't mean I can't be all happy about it now, doing Flickr searches and stuff. :) The funny thing is, I never really thought about going there, but when Chris brought it up, I absolutely loved the idea. Especially now that I've researched it a little - it's absolutely gorgeous. Can't wait!
I was thinking about it the other day and, ya know what? I'm pretty damn happy. To quote Michael Bolton, love is a wonderful, wonderful thing. :) It's really quite amazing to find something that's exactly like it's supposed
to be, if that makes any sense. :)